MUSINGS OF A MUSIC FAN

9TH MAY 2013

YOU’D BE A ‘FOOL’ NOT TO LIKE THIS!

I’ve been discovering lots of great bands lately, and as soon as I heard Sensorites I was hooked, sitting and listening to their songs for a good few hours! The mix of upbeat, sing along songs with the more downbeat, thought provoking ones was a breath of fresh air.

The harmonies on every song are perfect, and so catchy I know I’ll be singing them in my head for weeks to come. Their sound reminds me of Lightning Seeds on some of the songs, I especially enjoyed ‘Slipstream’ and ‘Fool’ for their summery toe tapping beats, but then you have some outstanding lyrical pieces such as ‘See how they done my lord’, a mesmerising a cappella of epic proportions. All I could do during this song was close my eyes and let the goodness flow through me! It was perfection plain and simple.

I could totally imagine a song like ‘Fool’ hitting the radio through summer and being an absolute anthem - I know this band will feature heavily in my soundtrack of the summer! You’ve got the upbeat songs to dance to in the day and then some great easy listening songs to chill out to in the evening - every song is a winner!

And as if that wasn’t enough you can hear every song remixed, instrumental, a cappella, you name it you can hear it! I love the very laid back remix of ‘Fool’, and it just shows how versatile this band is that they have already come up with different mixes and takes on each song. I honestly can’t find a bad thing to say about this band!

You can hear all their wonderful sounds via Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/sensorites

Follow them on Twitter https://twitter.com/Sensorites 
and Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Sensorites?fref=ts

Plus, if you are in the Liverpool area on Friday 17th May, get down to the Lomax where Sensorites are supporting Parlour Flames! I’m sure this will be a top night of music! This band are going places, and I wish them all the success they deserve, I look forward to hopefully hearing them play live myself soon!